Personal Medication Information
Fold this form and keep it in your wallet.
How does using this form help you?
✓ Reduces confusion and saves time
✓ Improves communication
✓ Improves medical safety
- Always keep this form (or an updated version) with you.
- Take an updated list to all doctor visits and all medical tests and or procedures.
- Update your list as changes are made to your medications.
- When you are discharged from the hospital some of your medications may have been changed. These changes will be reviewed with you.
Heart Institute Patient Alumni
We Can Help, We Have Been There
The Patient Alumni are a diverse community of current and former University of Ottawa Heart Institute patients and their families, friends and caregivers. We gratefully support the Institute by sharing information on advancements in the prevention and treatment of heart disease and by designating funds for projects and services that improve patient comfort and care.
By joining the Alumni, you will become part of a very unique community!
The Heart Institute is the only hospital in Canada that has formed an alumni group to stay in contact with discharged patients and their families. For over 40 years, the Heart Institute has delivered worldclass care to thousands of patients. As Alumni members, we wish to stay in touch, stay informed, and contribute to the Institute’s quality of care and future success.
Why Join the Alumni?
Alumni membership is free of charge, thanks to the partnership and financial support of the Heart Institute and its fundraising Foundation.
As an Alumni member, you’ll get up-to-date information through our:
- Lectures, courses and special events
For more information and access to free membership, visit our website
Or contact us at: