FlowQuant is not free to use. It may be purchased at a fee from the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, Cardiac PET Centre. FlowQuant is protected under international copyright laws. For licensing information please see: Terms of Licensing and Purchase. For further pricing inquiries please contact the FlowQuant team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before downloading any of these files, review our Terms and Conditions.
FlowQuant Version 2.4: Software Download
First Time Installation:
- MCRInstaller.zip MATLAB Compiler Runtime (MCR) (~180MB)
- FlowQuant_setup_v2_4.zip (~18MB)
Copy the DICOMConvertServer_pkg file to the FlowQuant directory (typically C:\Program Files\FlowQuant) and execute it.
Tutorials and sample data
- Rest-Stress CFR Tutorial (zip package)
- 3 X Normal and 3 X Abnormal Rest-Stress Sample Data (zip package)
FlowQuant Version 2.4 : Installation Instructions
Option 1 — First Time Installation
- Download and save the following files:MCRInstaller.exe
- Run MCRInstaller.exe, which will install the required MCR. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Continue to Option 2 — Update section below.
Option 2 — Update
Note: This option is suitable only if the MCR has already been installed on the host computer.
- Download the following files: FlowQuant_setup_v2_4.zip
- Run C:\FlowQuant\FlowQuant_setup.exe, which will install FlowQuant.
- From the Start Menu run FlowQuant. The first run will complete the installation be creating the FlowQuant_MCR directory and uncompressing the FlowQuant package.
To run FlowQuant, use the shortcut in the Start menu or execute C:\FlowQuant\FlowQuant.exe.
If a license file does not exist, or is not valid, a message will be displayed and FlowQuant will not run. To obtain a license, follow the on screen instructions, which indicate:
- E-mail the file C:\FlowQuant\LicenseRequest.txt to email@example.com .
- In return a License.txt file will be sent, which must be saved to C:\Flowquant.
- Run FlowQuant as above.
Note: If updating from previous versions a new license request file will need to be submitted.
If you receive the following message please refer to: Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (X86) - download and install the package then re-run the FlowQuant installation.