This class is directed to those who have been diagnosed with heart failure and their families.
- Anne-Marie Leuchs, Registered Dietician
- Lindsay MacArthur, Advanced Practice Nurse - Cardiology
- Tammy Lafrenière, Senior Physiotherapist
- Sodium restriction of 2,000 mg/day.
- Keeping you well nourished.
- Fluid restriction of 1.5 - 2 L/day.
- Learn about heart failure and risk factors.
- Discuss when to seek medical attention.
- Review important medications.
- Discuss the physical and emotional healing process.
- Heart failure and exercise.
- Exercise guidelines.
- Tips for staying active.
- Energy conservation.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting »
Note: If you are unable to access the class via the URL provided, you may join the session via telephone. Dial 1-613-696-7010, enter the access code 701-013-122, then press pound (#) at the start time indicated.
Attention: The presenters ask participating patients and families not to include identifying information when joining this webinar. Do not use your full name. Disable your camera and microphone during the class. Do not use the chat function unless you are comfortable asking questions to the group.
Please dial 613-696-7000 ext. 0 and ask to speak to the cardiology nursing coordinator.